Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Transfiguration

the Transfiguration Matthew 17: 1-6.   Six days later Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, and led them up a high mountain; and he was transfigured before them: and his face shone like the sun, and his garments became white as light.   And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.   And behold there appeared to them Moses and Elijah, talking with him.   Then Peter said to Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.   While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I have pleased: hear him.   When the disciples heard this, they fell on their faces, and they were terrified. CHRISTIAN REFLECTIONS This weekend I had a revelation with the Lord, in revelation, the Lord Yeshuah called Christ spoke to me very cheerfully! by a movement of body, hand, and head gripped the sides, son of man appeared to be normal, your skin and all their movements. And he said, when they see me, do not believe me! and moved all the features of his body, and said but when this happens I admire! I saw, as his body around like a white cloud, her skin was covered with that white cloud flourishing and transfigured in an instant, in a heavenly being. Apparently there are still Christians who do not believe Jesus is real and still speaks to man in these times I, TERESA AQUINO testify about these things. Jesus spoke to me, TERESA AQUINO, prophet of the Lord. Prepare the King Yeshuah is coming, and that is not with me scatters.

No comments:

Post a Comment