Friday, November 23, 2012

The planting not with me scatters.*

The planting not with me scatters First Reading: Jeremiah 7:23-28 "Here are people who did not hear the voice of the Lord your God" Thus says the Lord: "This was the order that I gave to your fathers:" Obey my voice. I will be your God, and ye shall be my people tread the way which I command you, that ye do well. "But did not obey or incline their ear, walking according to their ideas, according to the wickedness of his heart obstinate, gave me back and not the front. since they left your fathers out of Egypt until today I sent my servants the prophets, a day after day, but they would not listen or give ear: stiffened his neck, were worse than their parents. already can repeat this discourse, that will not listen, and you can shout, you do not respond. them say: "Here are people who did not hear the voice of the Lord your God, and refused to take warning. Sincerity is lost, they've pulled out of his mouth. "" Psalm: 94 "If today you hear his voice:" Harden not your hearts. "" prophecies: I am the prophet: TERESA AQUINO. Jesus loves you!. He who is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. <>.

No comments:

Post a Comment