Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mr Anders Fogh Rasmussen!

You act in a special way, God will always care. I follow his career in pictures, since I can not attend their meetings multicultural, the more I admire about you is Ander: I always smile. God is good to you. With great respect to him, the prophet. The Spirit of God is upon me, because he has anointed me Lord, to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord. Prophet: TERESA AQUINO. Sr. Anders Fogh Rasmussen! Te comportas de una manera especial, Dios siempre le importará. Sigo su carrera en imágenes, ya que no puedo asistir a sus reuniones multicultural, más admiro de ti es Ander: Siempre sonrío. Dios es bueno para ti. Con gran respeto a él, el profeta. El Espíritu de Dios está sobre mí, porque me ha ungido el Señor, para proclamar el año de gracia del Señor. Profeta: TERESA AQUINO.

No comments:

Post a Comment