Monday, November 26, 2012

Así dijo Jehová, en el año 2005

Thus saith the Lord, in 2005 I WILL GATHER, Euphrates WITH THE SEAS, AND BE GREAT DESTRUCTION. This was his exact words and I'm talking to myself, audible voice, Prophet TERESA AQUINO postscript This is the way God revealed to me, is a Tsunami. God seals the rivers to the seas. confirmation prophetic The earth is shaking like a hammock. Stop the killing peoples and nations! God already, it stinks in the heavens. And if they stop sinning before God, come many calamities. Prophecy. Tons of surprises I said said, LORD I am the Lord your God.
Así dijo Jehová, en el año 2005 VOY A JUNTAR, EL EUFRATES CON LOS MARES, Y HABRÁN GRANDE DESTRUCCIONES. Esta fueron sus palabras textuales y me hablo a mi, con voz audibles, Profeta TERESA AQUINO Postdata Esta es la forma que Dios me revelo, se produce un Tsunami. Dios juntas los ríos con los mares. Confirmación profética La tierra esta como una hamaca temblando. ¡Dejen la matanzas pueblos y naciones! que ya a Dios, le hiede en el cielos. Y si paran de pecar delante de Dios, vendrán muchas calamidades. Profecía. habra muchas sorpresas He dicho dice, Jehová Yo Soy Jehová Tu Señor.

No comments:

Post a Comment