Friday, November 23, 2012

<< The Book of Psalms 109:28 says >>

<< The Book of Psalms 109:28 says >> Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, they shall be ashamed, but your servant will rejoice.     Following you give other references on these very important biblical phrases: 2 Samuel 16:11 And David said to Abishai and to all his servants, Behold, my son came out of my entails looking for my life: how much more then this Benjamite? Let him who continue cursing because the LORD has spoken. 2 Samuel 16:12 Perhaps the LORD look upon my affliction and return good for me today the curse. Isaiah 65:14 Behold, my servants shall sing for joy with joyful heart, but ye shall cry with sad heart and broken spirit groan. Prophecy. I am a prophet of the Lord, your God. Making fun of those who mocked you, strengthen your God. the Three Divine Persons direct your steps, that the grace of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit will meet in a special way, akin to be able to win in this land of the living. Hold. Prophecy. I am a prophet of the Lord your God. Prophet: Teresa AQUINO. Peace. Prayer of Jabez   called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh, if you would bless me indeed, enlarge my territory, and your hand be with me and keep me from harm so that I will not cause pain! And God granted his request. Prophecy. Confirmation prophetic. secure (meaning). One thing to firm, strengthen or hold either: Reinforce door with a transom; cemented his reputation with new successes. affirm. - 2 foothold sure someone a solid and stable: you have to hold in your position before attempting to ascend, every day I hold fast more in my opinion. They combine as performed. Prophet.
  http://gravatar.com/taquino66

No comments:

Post a Comment