Thursday, November 22, 2012

Israel city of King Messiah they themselves leave their story!

Comments prophet.  author: Prophet, TERESA AQUINO. I saw this video several months ago, an interview with the producer of Wikileas name; Jullian Assange: Vi and listen to this natural phenomenon Hezbollah leader! Sadly saw this man boast, making fun of Israel, stressing that Israel was not, and did not recognize Israel as a nation! I watched very carefully this interview and I could taste the boast of the man against the holy people of God, was listening one evening of April 17th of 2012, made many mistakes in his comments took the liberty of free speech, and committed a sin unbearable by the seed of hatred sown in his heart, for this cause I saw and heard, that minimized much the people of God the Creator, Who is the man that God has of him or the son of man that God will visit!. Note, that this man sadly has traumas of abused children, their conditions of poverty, which account while living with his parents, Julian producer Assamge revealed in its preliminary interview, that his father had a shop selling vegetables for other personal characteristic note on this guy is a psychopath incurable, pleaded guilty to all the people killing Jews or Israelis, not what you think about it, our Lord does not like bragging, really, Do you believe that God is with such individuals, leaders of social and cultural injustice? You forgive me .. my speech, if you support this guy, for fear repesarías ingratiates himself with, then you need to repent!. You heard people in a review, men and women who speak of politics discover that the evil, and observe it with trembling and fear, these people no moral tienenrespeto are unsuccessful children who can not tell between good and evil, this case is unfortunate. They know thousands of men, women and children who have killed this individual, sick and paranoid, please stop defending evil!. I make an emphasis to tell you, my dear readers, to pay attention to this, this genre of people are trying to get at places of high command of international laws, apparently as peaceful people, they want to be listened, of course has following current events, hear voices say, crimes of Israel, I am now looking bad is Yeshua "The Christ"  as the people of God, no defense of catastrophic events that make these individuals, I should clarify that I am not in favor of evil, that I was not crazy! They are criminals!. Your Criminal Israel is calling! to repent, according to Genesis 35:10; The word reveals that the name of Israel was given by God Himself. And God said, Thy name is Jacob not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be your name. And he named Israel. Observe your and judges, see and hear with your own eyes and ears, are years of captivity have lived apart for My Lord, God has been teaching me topics you do not know why this was planned, that is going to be hypocrites and abuse against good people. The town is a thing of the Messiah. It just social injustice. I disagree with the evil, but God spoke to me telling me, read and listen to this, because God has spoken, audible voice, told me in this year 2012. Thus saith the Lord: LET TERESA continue not to touch you turn on. because they are heaving against me, and false witness breathing out violence, one thing I require of the Lord and that will I seek, that I may dwell in the presence of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his Holy Temple. And these words are trustworthy and true from the Lord. Do not collaborate with these people Sixth Satanic, nor let him in your nation, God sent me to your nation and in a press interview, I talk to God saying, tell them not to leave mark, tattoo, is a curse, because you will regret it!. It read articles in the internet these mentally ill who are members of Satanic sixth says say in his writings: Kill Christians, Jews and Missionaries. that's the order in which they discover us, do you want to know more? they learn from me for I am Holy and Humble says: The Lord. Meaning of inquiry: Investigate or try to get to know a thing by asking questions and efforts to obtain information. Thus saith the Lord Your Lord in 2002, following terrorist act discover the Twin Towers of the United States of America. And those responsible for these acts, shall be cast alive LAKE OF FIRE! Policy this prophetic ministry, my comments are not based on ideology or discover humas rights, however I am in favor of good on this earth. the peace of God rule in your life, that the greatness of the child, guide your life, that you cover goodness to you and yours, and remember we are living in difficult times, people get ready to leave this earth, because Christ is for you. So Jesus said, The Messiah, Yeshua audible voice: SED meek and humble as I am!. Prophetic ministry and missionary "the new covenant" foundation inc abused children and women. This prophecy is from the Lord is God, the Almighty. Prophet: TERESA AQUINO. Choreo-mail: Taquino66@yahoo.com Full story: The courts do not deny valor.


No comments:

Post a Comment