Friday, November 23, 2012

Stop Raping the commandments

Do not violate the table of the law was given by God to His servant Moses, and rung the perfect will of God, Millions of years ago God spoke to His servant Moses, saying: And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM. He added: 'Say to the children of Israel: `` I AM has sent me to you.  Exodus 3:14. God continued to speak to Moses, and said: I am the LORD;  Exodus 6:2. We know that God spoke to Moses, but as for this man, do not know where it is. John 9:29. God, after He spoke long ago, at many times and in many ways to the fathers by the prophets,  Hebrews 1:1, Face-to-face talk with him openly and not in dark sayings, and he beholds the form of the LORD. Why, then, you feared not speak against my servant Moses?  Numbers 12:8, And as for the dead being raised, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the passage about the burning bush, how God spoke to him, saying: `` I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? Mark 12:26, Today also say that God speaks to me. Prophecy. On one occasion I was taken up and shout God gripped ..... '' And God spoke to me And saying, I AM YOUR GOD GO TO VENEZUELA, after another time observe in the Spirit to a temple saw a Son of man in a window of the porch of the temple, he remained standing at the window and saw when unfurled a roll that was in clutched both hands outside the building and saying: The trials because of nations, because they violated the commandments and times. The son of man, the man of God was the window!. Whenever God speaks to me in a voice audible, the three talk to me. I was taken to the depths of hell is the grave, tomb, I was taken to Heaven and Hell. God is real! The three divine persons are real my eyes have seen and heard, There, Sheol, Hades, and Hell. Meaning of hell. Hell no means a place of eternal torture, Peace to you my brother friends and readers, that the grace of the Lord rest upon, that the blessing of Father cover your offspring and generations. Obviously, I wish the best for you and your generations, peoples and nations. Stop Raping the commandments "Kiss". Prophet: Teresa AQUINO. ________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment