Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I do not believe in the man who says.*

I do not believe in the man who says: I'm good! Jesus spoke of this topic the Nazarite, in Mark 10:18 says; And Jesus said to him: Why do you call me good? No one is good but One God. Nor do I believe in the one who says, you know a lot hear that reveals the word of God in this matter in Proverbs 19:20; Listen to advice and accept instruction, that thou mayest be wise the rest of your days. And in another instance I do not believe in the saying, I'm rich, see what it reveals the word of this topic in John's revelation through the Angel of Revelation 3:17; Because thou sayest, I am rich, I have prospered, and I have need of nothing: and knowest not that thou art wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked.   Listen to these sentences and learn from it, I do not believe anyone who says I'm strong Joel 3:10. Forjad your swords plowshares and spears into pruning hooks of your let the weak say I am strong. And last of all is: Luke 19:22   He replied: `` wicked servant, by your own words I will judge you. Did you know that I am a man, taking what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? Prophet for all nations, TERESA AQUINO, that the peace of Christ be with you, that the greatness of the father will cover, that power of his Holy Spirit and God guided you to the end. They are my most arduous desire that you be happy in the face of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment