Wednesday, November 28, 2012

<< The word of God revealed in the gospel of John 14:9 that >>.

<< The word of God revealed in the gospel of John 14:9 that >>. Jesus said: I been so long with you, and I still do not know me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father, how can you say, `` Show us the Father? John 1:14 goes on to reveal: And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 8:19 Then I said, Where is thy Father? Jesus replied: I do not know me or my Father. If you knew me, you would know my Father also. John 12:45 And whoever sees me sees him who sent me. Colossians 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Hebrews 1:3 He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of his power. After carrying out the purification of sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high; 1 John 5:20  And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding so that we may know him that is true, and we are in him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.  Prophecy, Prophet: TERESA AQUINO says: I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. << The book of Philippians 4:13 >>; 2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me: My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Ephesians 3:16 to grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; Colossians 1:11  strengthened with all power according to his glorious power, for all endurance and patience with joy 1 Timothy 1:12  I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; They want to know why? because grace filled my life. The ministry of faith Prophet TERESA AQUINO

No comments:

Post a Comment