Saturday, November 24, 2012

I accept your good wil

Gen John R Allen says: Thank you my dear,The grace of God also be with you too. <3 (y)
I accept your good will, That the grace of God be in your whole existence, so you can thank him for all his blessings. are my most arduous wishes you and yours are happy. Happy weekend. May God bless you and your generations. May the peace of God be upon you. May the blessing of the Son you cover yourself. That you receive, the promise Given by Jesus of the Holy Spirit. The word Reveals That Jesus, speaking to his disciple and said: But I tell you the truth to your advantage That I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come to you, but if I go, I will send him. <<  John 16:7 >>. thanks we speak, state is interfering with God for you and the troops in Afghansitan. Prophet: TERESA AQUINO. , Says: Shalom, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment