Monday, November 5, 2012

That is going to win is: Barack Obama, For thus says the Lord GOD:

(Monica Medina Aquino!): Speak to Miami Florida, and tell them not to fall into temptation. That is going to win is: Barack Obama, For thus says the Lord GOD: I'll give you a second chance OBAMA. And if I talk to God all the earth road. I said, saith. I AM, the Lord God of the armies of MY PEOPLE. These words are trustworthy and true from the Lord, and he revealed it to me: Prophet: TERESA AQUINO.
(¡Monica Medina de AQUINO!) : Habla a Miami Florida, y diles que no caigan en tentación. Que el que va a ganar es: Barack Obama, Porque Así dijo, Jehová El Señor: LE VOY A DAR UNA SEGUNDA OPORTUNIDAD A OBAMA. Y si Dios hablo que calle toda la tierra. He dicho, Dice Jehová. YO SOY, JEHOVÁ EL SEÑOR, DE LOS ESCUADRONES DE MI PUEBLO. Estas palabras son fieles y verdadera DE Parte del Señor, y me la revelo a mi: Profeta: TERESA AQUINO.

No comments:

Post a Comment