Monday, August 27, 2012

So the LORD said: Soldiers Greet!. Así me dijo Jehová. ¡Saluda a los Soldados!.*

PRAYER OF THE ARMOR OF GOD This morning, I ask the Lord to show me how to use your word: (Ephesians 6.13 ...) The armor of God to fight against evil forces. I put on the helmet of salvation on my forehead to my mind only think of you. I placed the helmet of salvation on my eyes that only sees you. I put on the helmet of salvation on my nose to smell your perfume and your holiness I put on the helmet of salvation upon my mouth, to speak your word I put on the helmet of salvation on my ears to hear your Word I put the breastplate upon my heart to beat just for you. I put on the belt of truth, that your truth is my truth I put the shoes to take your word, to bring you peace and who I see my sees you. I stand with the left hand the shield of faith, so that the flaming arrows of the devil crash into the shield, and finally with the right hand I put the Sword of the Spirit which is the word of God, to cut and seal break overcome evil forces who want to dominate me and my family. Amen. Prophecy. prophet: TERESA AQUINO. A special greeting to all Soldiers So the LORD said. Soldiers Greet!. It did my part. These words are trustworthy and true part Lord God, Omnipresent, Omnipotent. Knowing. My respect for all soldiers. Prophet: TERESA AQUINO. Psalm 127:1 Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the guard stays awake in vain. ORACIÓN DE LA ARMADURA DE DIOS En esta mañana, te pido Señor que me enseñes a usar tu palabra: ( Efesios:6,13...) La armadura de Dios para luchar en contra de las fuerzas del mal. Me coloco el Casco de la Salvación sobre mi frente para que mi mente piense solamente en Ti. Me coloco el Casco de la salvación sobre mis ojos para que solo te vea a Ti. Me coloco el Casco de la Salvación sobre mi nariz para oler tus Perfumes y tu santidad Me coloco el Casco de la Salvación sobre mi boca, para hablar tu Palabra Me coloco el Casco de la Salvación sobre mis orejas para oír tu Palabra Me coloco la Coraza sobre mi corazón para que palpite solo para Ti. Me coloco el cinturón de la Verdad, para que tu verdad sea mi verdad Me coloco el Calzado para llevar tu Palabra, para llevar tu paz y que quien me vea a mi te vea a Ti. Me coloco con la mano izquierda el escudo de la Fe, para que las flechas incendiarias del diablo se estrellen contra este escudo, y por ultimo con la mano derecha me coloco la Espada del Espíritu que es la palabra de Dios, para cortar sellar romper y vencer las fuerzas del mal que quieren dominarme a mi y a mi familia. Amen.
Profecía. Profeta: TERESA AQUINO.
Un saludo especial a todos los Soldados Así me dijo Jehová. ¡Saluda a los Soldados!. Es cumplido con mi parte. Estas palabras son fieles y verdadera de parte Señor Dios, Omnipresente, , Omnipotentes. Omnisciente. Mis respecto para todos los Soldados. Profeta: TERESA AQUINO. Salmos 127:1 SI Jehová no edificare la casa, En vano trabajan los que la edifican: Si Jehová no guardare la ciudad, En vano vela la guarda.

No comments:

Post a Comment