Saturday, August 4, 2012

Psalm 23, The Lord is my Shepherd- Today marks the prophecy!.



Context Bible:
<< Psalm 23 >>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The LORD, the Psalmist’s Shepherd.
A Psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd,
         I shall not want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures;
         He leads me beside quiet waters.
3 He restores my soul;
         He guides me in the paths of righteousness
         For His name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
         I fear no evil, for You are with me;
         Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
         You have anointed my head with oil;
         My cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
         And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
 Today marks the prophecy!.
 Prophetic Reflection,
of the Prophet: TERESA AQUINO.

El contexto bíblico: Salmo 23
 -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
 El Señor, Pastor del salmista. Salmo de David. 1 El Señor es mi pastor,       
  Nada me faltará. 2 Él me hace descansar en verdes pastos;     
    Me conduce hacia fuentes tranquilas aguas. 3 El restaura mi alma;   
      Me guiará por sendas de justicia          Por el amor de su nombre. 4 Aunque ande en valle de sombra de muerte,   No temeré mal alguno, porque tú estarás conmigo; 
Tu vara y tu cayado me infundirán aliento. 5 Tú preparas mesa delante de mí en presencia de mis enemigos;          Has ungido mi cabeza con aceite;          Mi copa rebosa. 6 Ciertamente el bien y la misericordia me seguirán todos los días de mi vida,          Y habitaré en la casa de Jehová para siempre.  Hoy se cumple la profecía!.


La reflexión profética, del Profeta: TERESA AQUINO.
A soldier Miliatar Airborne base at Fort Bragg North Carolina in Afghanistan 08/24/2012. *

No comments:

Post a Comment