Wednesday, July 18, 2012

These words are faithful and true from the Lord. * Prophecy. Prophet: TERESA AQUINO.


Bienvenido es a la wed oficial:
El evangelista y adorador Alex Ramirez.
Un estandarte del Señor.
Así me dijo: Jehová ace unos anos, Alex es mi siervo, después me hablo diciendome, Alex es Evangelsita y añadió, ya mi siervo YIYE AVILA: esta próximo a irse de esta tierra, Y voy a dejar A Mi Siervo, Alex, como Mi Evangelista.
Así que les Presento al siervo de Dios, escogido.
El evangelista que adora a Dios:
El Adorador Alex Ramirez.
El principio de la sabiduría es el temor del SEÑOR; buen entendimiento tienen todos los que practican sus mandamientos; su alabanza permanece para siempre.
<< Salmos 111:10 >>
Shabbath,Shalom.*
¡Que poder y incomparables!
Estas palabras fueron fieles y verdadera de parte del Señor.*
Profecía.
Profeta: TERESA AQUINO.

Welcome is the official wed: The evangelist and worshiper Alex Ramirez. A banner of the Lord. So I said, Lord ace few years, Alex is my servant, after telling me speak, and added Evangelsita Alex, and my servant Yiye AVILA: the next to leave this earth, and I will let my servant, Alex, as my Evangelist. So I submit to the servant of God, chosen. The evangelist who worships God The Worshipper Alex Ramirez. The beginning of wisdom is to fear the LORD; good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever. Psalm 111:10.
  Shabbath Shalom. *That power and incomparable! These words are faithful and true from the Lord. * Prophecy. Prophet: TERESA AQUINO.

No comments:

Post a Comment