Monday, July 30, 2012

Jehovah Rapha. Question, what is its significance?

Jehovah Rapha. Question, what is its significance? Jehovah Rapha - I AM YOUR HEALER EXODUS 15: 26. * _____________________________________________________________ What does the subject in the book of Exodus 15:26. * And said, If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, and listen to His commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases I sent on the Egyptians: for I, the LORD, am your healer. _____________________________________________________________ Biblical references. Topic: I AM YOUR HEALER!. Jehovah Rapha. _____________________________________________________________ Exodus 19:5: Now if you obey my voice and keep My covenant, you shall be My own possession among all peoples, for Mine is the whole earth; _____________________________________________________________ Exodus 19:6:  and you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. These are the words we say to the children of Israel. _____________________________________________________________ Exodus 20:2: I am the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, the house of bondage. _____________________________________________________________ Exodus 23:25:  But serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water, and I will remove sickness from your midst. ____________________________________________________________ Deuteronomy 7:12:  It will happen because you hear these decrees and the guards and fulfill the Lord your God will keep His covenant with you and His mercy which He swore to your fathers. ____________________________________________________________ Deuteronomy 7:15:  And the Lord depart from thee all sickness, and not put upon you none of the malignant diseases of Egypt which you have known, but the will of those who hate you. ____________________________________________________________ Deuteronomy 12:25:  Do not eat, that it may go well with you and your children after you, because you are doing what is right before the Lord. ____________________________________________________________ Deuteronomy 28:1:  It will happen if you diligently obey the LORD your God, being careful to meet all his commandments which I command you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. ____________________________________________________________ Deuteronomy 28:58:  If you do not care to implement all the words of this law that are written in this book, you may fear this glorious and fearful name, the LORD your God. ___________________________________________________________ Deuteronomy 28:60:  And bring back upon thee all the diseases of Egypt of which you were afraid, and do not leave. _____________________________________________________________ Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I `` I am the Lord, and beside me there is no god. I kill and make alive. I wound and I heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand. _____________________________________________________________ 2 - Kings 2:21 And he came to the spring of water, threw salt in it, and said, Thus saith the Lord: `` I have healed this water will not go away no more death or barrenness. Psalm 41:3: The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed, in their illness, are restoring their health. ___________________________________________________________ Psalm 41:4:  I said: O Lord, have mercy on me, heal my soul, for I have sinned against you. ____________________________________________________________ Psalm 103:3:  It is He who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases; ____________________________________________________________ Psalm 147:3:  He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. ____________________________________________________________ Jeremiah 7:23:  But this is what I commanded them, saying: `` Obey me and I will be your God and you shall be my people, and walk in any way which I command you, that you do well. _____________________________________________________________ Jeremiah 11:7:  `` Because it warned your fathers in the day that I brought up from the land of Egypt, and so far I have shown the insistence, saying, `Listen to my voice. ' _____________________________________________________________ Jeremiah 17:24:  `But it will happen if I listen carefully - declares the Lord - no burden through the gates of this city on the sabbath day, and sanctified the Sabbath day, without any work on it, _____________________________________________________________ Jeremiah 30:17:  `` For I will restore you to health and heal your wounds you - declares the Lord - because you have been called `` discarded, saying, `This is Zion, nobody cares. '. They get up God! A prophetic confirmation. These were his exact words prototypes. I AM YOUR HEALER!. PROPHECY. * Upon the 3: 50 am on Monday of the month of July 30, 2012. I had a true revelation beautiful vision, the heavens opened and I saw God Arise. Prophet, The LORD TERESA AQUINO. These words are true and files from the Lord, and said: Jehovah Rapha. He also showed me the glory of a great city, I was confirm his name and the city:  Afghanistan .... was beautiful, I saw a city full of people, walking, by a wide avenue, the people walked from North gripped the South. you possessed luxury and splendor. He also showed me the name of the city and Kandahar was Afghanistan. Congratulations on your accomplishments Afghanistan: that was her name in the city. That rotten with this extraordinary Divine Revelation of Heaven. ______________________________________________________________________________________ I am: TERESA AQUINO, prophet of the Lord, The Almighty God is. * Petition: THE ALL POWERFUL. I AM YOUR HEALER!. Jehovah Rapha. ______________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment