Friday, July 27, 2012

I'LL PUT THE OIL IN YOUR HANDS.

President of United States Of America: Barack Obama, Thus saith the LORD. I'LL PUT THE OIL IN YOUR HANDS. I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD. All inclusive the last post, I pronounce message with true vision of my head, Audible Voice. I refer to this brief comment. This incident occurred at the beginning of June 2012. I, TERESA AQUINO, I attest and witness that these words are faithful and true hand of the Lord. And I thanked God for his answers to my prayers. Congratulations United States Of America, for all your accomplishments, I wish you long life. Prophet: TERESA AQUINO, This is a prophecy from the Lord, that is, God, the Almighty.
Presidente de Estados Unidos De América: Barack Obama, Así dice: Jehová. ¡TE VOY A PONER EL PETRÓLEO EN TUS MANOS. YO SOY JEHOVÁ TU DIOS. Todo el mensaje inclusives la ultima, mensaje lo pronuncio, con verdadera visión de mi cabeza, Voz Audibles. hago alusión a este breve comentario. este hecho ocurrió al principio del mes de Junio 2012. Yo, TERESA AQUINO; doy fe y testimonio, que estas palabras son fieles y verdadera de parte, Del Señor. Y di las gracias A Dios, por su respuestas a mis oraciones. Felicidades Estados Unidos De América, por todos tus logros, te deseo larga vida. Profeta: TERESA AQUINO, Esta es, una profecía de parte del Señor, que es, Dios, El Todopoderoso.

No comments:

Post a Comment