Thursday, May 31, 2012

The King of the United States of America, and his Queen.El Rey de Estados Unidos De América, y su Reina.*

Amigos y hermanos, pueblos y Naciones, tengo el honor de presentarles, El Rey de Estados Unidos De América, y su Reina. Es un Rey porque fue puesto por Dios. Así me dijo Jehová, en el año 1995, viene un reinado Moreno, de nuevo me hablo Dios en 2008, Barack Obama ganara la presidencia. << 1 Samuel 15:1 dice:>> Samuel dijo a Saúl: El SEÑOR me envió a que te ungiera por rey sobre su pueblo, sobre Israel; ahora pues, está atento a las palabras del SEÑOR. Samuel dijo a Saúl: El SEÑOR me envió a que te ungiera por rey sobre su pueblo, ... Y SAMUEL dijo á Saúl: Jehová me envió á que te ungiese por rey sobre su ... lo besó y le dijo: ¿No te ha ungido el SEÑOR por príncipe sobre su heredad? 1 Samuel 9:15 Ahora bien, un día antes de la llegada de Saúl, el SEÑOR había revelado esto a Samuel diciendo: 1 Samuel 9:16 Mañana como a esta hora te enviaré un hombre de la tierra de Benjamín, lo ungirás para que sea príncipe sobre mi pueblo Israel, y él librará a mi pueblo de la mano de los filisteos. Porque yo he visto la aflicción de mi pueblo, pues su clamor ha llegado hasta mí. 1 Samuel 10:1 Tomó entonces Samuel la redoma de aceite, la derramó sobre la cabeza de Saúl, lo besó y le dijo: ¿No te ha ungido el SEÑOR por príncipe sobre su heredad?. Profeta: TERESA AQUINO, doy testimonio de este asunto. Friends and brothers, peoples and nations, I have the honor to present, The King of the United States of America, and his Queen. It is a King because it was set by God. Thus said the Lord, in 1995, is a reign Moreno, God spoke to me again in 2008, Barack Obama won the presidency. << 1 Samuel 15:1 says: >> Samuel said to Saul, The LORD sent me to anoint you king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken to the words of the LORD. Samuel said to Saul, The LORD sent me to anoint you king over his people, ... And Samuel said to Saul, Jehovah sent me to anoint you king over his ... kissed him and said: Is not the LORD anointed you leader over his inheritance? 1 Samuel 9:15 Now a day before Saul came, the LORD had revealed this to Samuel saying: -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ 1 Samuel 9:16 Tomorrow about this time I will send a man from the land of Benjamin, anoint him to be ruler over my people Israel, and he will deliver my people from the hand of the Philistines. Because I have seen the affliction of my people, because their cry has reached me. -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ 1 Samuel 10:1 Then Samuel took the vial of oil and poured it on Saul's head, kissed him and said: Is not the LORD anointed you leader over his inheritance?. Prophet: TERESA AQUINO, bear witness of this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment