Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You (Live in London, 1995) Declaro el día de: Solo llamé para Decirte que te amo,Declare the day: Just Called To Say I love you*,




Declaro el día de: Solo llamé para Decirte que te amo, todos los años en el mes de Junio, día 27. recuerda todos los años día 27 de Junio, El día del, Solo te llamé para decirte que te amo, en honores A las Tres Divina Personas que son:
Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo.
Esta profecías se me fue dada la madrugada del Miércoles, escuche al Señor que me dijo:
I Just Called To Say I Love You!.
Y yo dije despierta Señor..ese es, Stevie Wonder, y el Señor me contesto y me dijo: Sí, me dijo ponerlos en las paginas sociales, también me dijo: Declarate vil y menospreciables ¡Delante de Mi Presencia!.
Y así fue, dijo declara el día del I Just Called To Say I Love You!.
Y Él Señor los Señalo en el idioma English.
Como es la lengua oficial de Stevie Wonder.
Llama a tus mejor amigos y a tu peor enemigo y diles:
I Just Called To Say I Love You!.
Esta o otras profecías fueron dada a mi:
TERESA AQUINO; profeta Del Señor.
Dios te bendiga a ti y a los tuyos.

Es cumplido con mi parte:
Me declaro vil y menospreciables delante de Su Presencia.
Profecías.



Declare the day: Just Called To Say I love you, every year in the month of June, 27th. remember every year on 27 June, the day of, you just called to say I love you, in honor to the Three Divine Persons are:
Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
This prophecy was given to me the morning of Wednesday, listen to the Lord told me:
I Just Called To Say I Love You!.
And I said Lord .. that's awake, Stevie Wonder, and the Lord answered me and said, Yes, I said them in the social pages, also told me, vile and contemptible Declare Before My Presence!.
And so, said declaring the day of I Just Called To Say I Love You!.
And the Lord did I note in the English language.
As the official language of Stevie Wonder.
Call your best friends and your worst enemy and say:
I Just Called To Say I Love You!.

This and other prophecies were given to me:
TERESA AQUINO, prophet of the Lord.
God bless you and to yours.

It's done my part:

I declare myself vile and contemptible before His Presence.

Prophecies.

No comments:

Post a Comment