Friday, September 21, 2012

God spoke to ISAF in Afghanistan, led by the United States of America.*

God spoke to ISAF in Afghanistan, led by the United States of America Telling me about. Go to the Isaf, these were his exact words. Beautiful moment! Isaf, God is with you. prophecy. * I Am The Lion, the Tribes of Judah, He that is not with me is against me. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and end of all things. Prophecies. These words are faithful and true from the Lord. I am the prophet: TERESA AQUINO.
Dios hablo a Isaf en Afghanistan, comandado por Estados Unidos de América Me hablo diciendome. Ve a la Isaf, estas fueron sus palabras textuales. Hermoso momento! Isaf, Dios esta con vosotros. profecía.* Yo Soy El León, de la Tribus de Judah, El que no esta contra mi conmigo es. Yo Soy El Alfa Y la Omega, El Principio Y Fin De Todas las cosas. Profecías. Estas palabra son fieles y verdadera de parte Del Señor. Yo soy la profeta: TERESA AQUINO.

No comments:

Post a Comment